Category:History of education in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► United States Bureau of Education people (15 P)
- ► Chautauqua (3 C, 22 P)
- ► History of United States colleges and universities (29 C, 7 P)
- ► Indiana educational history (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Lyceum movement (10 P)
- ► School segregation in the United States (3 C, 33 P)
Pages in category "History of education in the United States"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cardinal Principles of Secondary Education
- Eliot School rebellion
- History of Catholic education in the United States
- The Chosen: The Hidden History of Admission and Exclusion at Harvard, Yale, and Princeton
- Education of freed people during the Civil War
- Class of 9/11
- Cocking affair
- Committee of Ten
- Conic Sections Rebellion