Category:History of ideas
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of ideas.|
The history of ideas is a field of research in history that deals with the expression, preservation, and change of human ideas over time. The history of ideas is a sister-discipline to, or a particular approach within, intellectual history.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► History of economic thought (8 C, 13 P)
- ► Intellectual historians (6 C, 44 P)
- ► Linguistic turn (6 C, 20 P)
- ► Obsolete scientific theories (13 C, 106 P)
- ► History of political thought (5 C, 8 P)
- ► History of racism (2 C)
- ► History of science (22 C, 68 P)
Pages in category "History of ideas"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).