Category:History of ideas
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of ideas.|
The history of ideas is a field of research in history that deals with the expression, preservation, and change of human ideas over time. The history of ideas is a sister-discipline to, or a particular approach within, intellectual history.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Age of Enlightenment (14 C, 95 P)
- ► History of academia (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Intellectual historians (6 C, 38 P)
- ► Obsolete scientific theories (12 C, 102 P)
- ► History of political thought (5 C, 7 P)
- ► History of science (23 C, 68 P)
Pages in category "History of ideas"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).