Category:History of ideas
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of ideas.|
The history of ideas is a field of research in history that deals with the expression, preservation, and change of human ideas over time. The history of ideas is a sister-discipline to, or a particular approach within, intellectual history.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► History of economic thought (7 C, 18 P)
- ► Founders of philosophical traditions (25 P)
- ► Intellectual historians (7 C, 53 P)
- ► Linguistic turn (6 C, 19 P)
- ► Obsolete scientific theories (14 C, 94 P)
- ► History of racism (2 C, 1 P)
- ► History of science (24 C, 81 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "History of ideas"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calculus ratiocinator
- Cambridge School (intellectual history)
- History of the center of the Universe
- Characteristica universalis
- The Coal Question
- Concepts of magic per society
- Conservation of energy
- Contemptus mundi
- Copernican heliocentrism
- The Copernican Revolution (book)
- History of creationism
- Cultural invention
- Cultural turn