Category:History of mathematics
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of mathematics.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► History of algebra (10 P)
- ► History of geometry (4 C, 25 P)
- ► History of logic (5 C, 64 P)
- ► Mathematical works (10 C, 3 P)
- ► Mathematical problems (7 C, 86 P)
- ► Mathematics timelines (20 P)
- ► Works about the history of mathematics (2 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "History of mathematics"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics
- Canon arithmeticus
- Canon Sinuum (Bürgi)
- Chronology of computation of π
- Classical Hamiltonian quaternions
- Classification of finite simple groups
- History of combinatorics
- History of computing
- Contributions of Leonhard Euler to mathematics
- Controversy over Cantor's theory