Category:History of medicine
All human societies have medical beliefs - birth, death, disease and cures are explained in some manner. Historically, throughout the history of medicine world illness has often been attributed to witchcraft, demons or the will of the gods, ideas that still retain some power, even in 'modern' societies, with faith healing and shrines still common.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of medicine.|
This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total.
- ► History of cannabis (4 C, 7 P)
- ► Leper colonies (2 C, 42 P)
- ► Retrospective diagnosis (12 P)
- ► History of veterinary medicine (13 P)
- ► Works about history of medicine (2 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "History of medicine"
The following 106 pages are in this category, out of 106 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).