Category:History of physics
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of physics.|
On the ordering of entries
Entries beginning with "History of " or "List of " are ordered by the rest of their names. (For example: History of special relativity is listed under "S".)
For information on how to reorder entries to adhere to this rule, please see this Categorization FAQ entry and/or view the relevant [[Category:...]] tag in one of the reordered entries.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Classical elements (2 C, 33 P)
- ► Foundational quantum physics (37 P)
- ► History of thermodynamics (12 P)
- ► Physics societies (6 C, 38 P)
- ► Physics timelines (23 P)
Pages in category "History of physics"
The following 132 pages are in this category, out of 132 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Albert Einstein Archives
- Einstein Papers Project
- Einstein's Blackboard
- History of electromagnetic theory
- Emission theory
- Equation of State Calculations by Fast Computing Machines
- Euler's laws of motion
- European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
- An Experimental Enquiry Concerning the Source of the Heat which is Excited by Friction
- Heisenberg's entryway to matrix mechanics
- History of fluid mechanics
- History of gravitational theory
- History of spectroscopy
- History of string theory
- History of the philosophy of field theory
- Hole argument
- Horologium Oscillatorium
- Horror vacui (physics)
- Hyperradiant Fresnel lens
- Hypotheses non fingo