Category:History of rail transport in the United Kingdom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of rail transport in the United Kingdom.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Abandoned rail transport projects in the United Kingdom (4 C, 14 P)
- ► Railway accidents and incidents in the United Kingdom (8 C, 7 P)
- ► Closed British railway lines (4 C, 1 P)
- ► History of rail transport in Great Britain (3 C, 10 P)
- ► History of British Rail (4 C, 9 P)
- ► Privatisation of British Rail (13 P)
Pages in category "History of rail transport in the United Kingdom"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).