Category:History of science
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Historiography of science (6 C)
- ► Biology and natural history in the Dutch Republic (8 C, 32 P)
- ► History of science stubs (2 C, 116 P)
Pages in category "History of science"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- History of science in early cultures
- The eclipse of Darwinism
- Eddington experiment
- Margaret Elizabeth Egan
- Encyclopaedia of the History of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Non-Western Cultures
- History of energy
- Science in the Age of Enlightenment
- Epistemic cultures
- European and American voyages of scientific exploration
- History of experiments
- List of experiments
- Schleicher's fable
- History of scholarship
- History of scientific method
- List of people whose names are used in chemical element names
- Second International Congress of the History of Science
- Seven Sages of Greece
- Small Science
- Stalin and the Scientists
- Superseded theories in science
- Emanuel Swedenborg
Media in category "History of science"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- A history of the theories of aether and electricity. Whittacker E.T. (1910).pdf 747 × 1,210, 502 pages; 30.87 MB
- Toruń of 1192 before first Teutonic Knights in 1231.jpg 1,167 × 829; 1.22 MB