Category:History of the Labour Party (UK)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "History of the Labour Party (UK)"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Labour – Federation of Labour Groups
- Labour government 1974–79
- The Labour Leader
- Labour Leader's Office Fund
- Labour Listens
- Labour Party leadership of Jeremy Corbyn
- Labour party proxy and undeclared donations (2007)
- Labour Party Young Socialists
- Labour Representation Committee (2004)
- Labour Representation League
- League of Youth
- Lib–Lab pact
- Liberal-Labour (UK)
- Limehouse Declaration
- Liverpool 29
- The longest suicide note in history
- Scotland Act 1978
- Scottish Socialist Party (1987)
- Scottish Workers' Representation Committee
- The Secret of the League
- September Dossier
- Sheffield Rally
- Smash Up the Workhouse!
- Social Contract (Britain)
- Socialist League (UK, 1932)
- Southern Discomfort (Fabian Society pamphlets)
- SQA examinations controversy
- Strategic Defence Review