Category:History of the United Kingdom
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of the United Kingdom.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
The History of the United Kingdom covers the political history of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from its creation under the Act of Union 1800, and of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from 1922. See Category:History of Great Britain, Category:History of Ireland for earlier history, and Category:History of the British Isles for history that overlaps.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Anglo-Portuguese treaties (3 P)
- ► Establishments in the United Kingdom (12 C)
- ► Historiography of the United Kingdom (11 C, 9 P)
- ► Historic sites in the United Kingdom (22 C, 1 P)
- ► Works about British history (1 C)
- ► United Kingdom history stubs (9 C, 168 P)
- ► United Kingdom history templates (1 C, 1 P)