Category:Honorary Knights Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Honorary Knights Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath.|
|This is a category listing, which serves as an index of existing Wikipedia articles about recipients of the Order of the Bath.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of all recipients.
Honorary foreign members and clergymen do not receive the accolade of knighthood, and so are not entitled to the prefix "Sir" that usually provides the rank of Knight / Dame Grand Cross.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Honorary Knights Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath"
The following 161 pages are in this category, out of 161 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abbas II of Egypt
- 'Abd al-Ilah
- Abdelaziz of Morocco
- Abdul Halim of Kedah
- Abdullah II of Jordan
- Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
- Valdas Adamkus
- Albert I of Belgium
- Alexander of Battenberg
- Prince Alexander of Hesse and by Rhine (1823–1888)
- Prince Aribert of Anhalt
- Prince Arisugawa Takehito
- Henry H. Arnold
- Azlan Shah of Perak
- Pierre Louis Charles de Failly
- Faisal I of Iraq
- Ferdinand I of Romania
- Aimé-Joseph de Fleuriau
- Ferdinand Foch
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria
- Frederick IX of Denmark
- Prince Frederick Charles of Hesse
- Frederick VIII of Denmark
- Archduke Friedrich, Duke of Teschen
- Friedrich, Prince of Waldeck and Pyrmont
- Johann Maria Philipp Frimont
- Fuad I of Egypt
- Prince Fushimi Sadanaru