Category:House of Burgundy (Spain)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to House of Ivrea.|
The members of the Spanish House of Burgundy were kings of Galicia, Léon or Castile.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "House of Burgundy (Spain)"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Beatrice of Castile (1293–1359)
- Berengaria of Castile, Lady of Guadalajara
- Constance of Castile
- Isabella of Castile, Queen of Aragon
- James of Castile, Lord of Cameros
- Juana Manuel
- Peter of Castile
- Peter of Castile, Lord of Ledesma
- Sancha of Castile, Queen of Aragon
- Urraca of Castile, Queen of Portugal
- Maria de La Cerda y de Lara
- Constance of Castile, Duchess of Lancaster