Human development refers to the biological and psychological development of the human being throughout the lifespan. It consists of the development from infancy, childhood, and adolescence to adulthood. The scientific study of psychological human development is sometimes known as Developmental psychology.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Films about human development (9 C)
- ► Growth disorders (2 C, 32 P)
- ► Human life stages (9 C, 3 P)
- ► Middle age (2 C, 8 P)
- ► Social rejection (2 C, 16 P)
Pages in category "Human development"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- A-not-B error
- Acceleration (human development)
- Adverse Childhood Experiences movement
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Study
- Affectional bond
- All the world's a stage
- Amodal perception
- Body hair
- Attachment and Health
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment in adults
- Attachment in children
- Attachment measures
- Attachment theory