Category:Human rights abuses
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Topics should be listed in this category if they are classified as human rights abuses.
This category has the following 50 subcategories, out of 50 total.
- Human rights abuses by country (184 C, 1 P)
- Human trafficking (12 C, 42 P)
- Lynching (5 C, 11 P)
- Operation Condor (5 C, 43 P)
- Victims of human rights abuses (19 C, 92 P)
- Yemeni Civil War (2014–present) (4 C, 79 P)
Pages in category "Human rights abuses"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Casitas del Sur case
- Chetnik war crimes in World War II
- Child soldiers in Sri Lanka
- Child soldiers in the Central African Republic
- Children in the military
- CIA black sites
- Human rights violations by the CIA
- Compulsory education
- Corporate accountability for human rights violations
- Crimes against humanity
- Cruel and unusual punishment
- Cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment