Category:Human rights in Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Human rights in Australia.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Discrimination in Australia (4 C, 2 P)
- ► Human trafficking in Australia (2 P)
- ► LGBT rights in Australia (2 C, 18 P)
- ► Organisations serving Indigenous Australians (10 C, 69 P)
- ► Right of asylum in Australia (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Women's rights in Australia (6 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Human rights in Australia"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).