Category:Human rights in Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Human rights in Australia.|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Discrimination in Australia (3 C, 2 P)
- ► Human trafficking in Australia (2 P)
- ► LGBT rights in Australia (2 C, 17 P)
- ► Organisations serving Indigenous Australians (10 C, 67 P)
- ► Right of asylum in Australia (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Human rights in Australia"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).