Category:Human rights in Canada
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Human rights in Canada.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Discrimination in Canada (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Privacy in Canada (16 P)
- ► Sexual harassment in Canada (6 P)
- ► Torture in Canada (4 P)
- ► Violence against Aboriginal people in Canada (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Women's rights in Canada (5 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Human rights in Canada"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canadian Bill of Rights
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Canadian Human Rights Commission free speech controversy
- Capital punishment in Canada
- Chinese head tax in Canada
- Collective Opposed to Police Brutality
- Comparator groups analysis in Canadian equality law
- Court Challenges Program of Canada