Category:Human rights in Indonesia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For more information, see Human rights in Indonesia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Human rights in Indonesia.|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Indonesian human rights activists (8 P)
- ► Censorship in Indonesia (2 P)
- ► Indonesian killings of 1965–66 (1 C, 1 P)
- ► LGBT rights in Indonesia (2 P)
- ► Religiously motivated violence in Indonesia (1 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Human rights in Indonesia"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).