|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Humanism.|
Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence (rationalism, empiricism) over established doctrine or faith (fideism).
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Humanist associations (3 C, 54 P)
- ► Ethical movement (2 C, 16 P)
- ► Renaissance humanism (4 C, 19 P)
- ► Secular humanism (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Humanism"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Happy Human
- Tomás Hirsch
- History of the Humanist Movement in the Philippines
- Human Potential Movement
- Human spirit
- Humanist Counseling in the Dutch Armed Forces
- The Humanist Institute
- Humanist International
- Humanist Manifesto
- Humanist Manifesto I
- Humanist Manifesto II
- Humanist Movement
- Humanist celebrant
- Humanist photography
- Humanistic capitalism
- Humanistic education
- Humanistic historiography
- Humanistic medicine
- Humanistic naturalism
- Humanity & Society