|For a list of words relating to Related to humans, see the Human category of words in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humans (Homo sapiens) are a species of hominid and the only surviving species of the genus Homo. There is only one extant subspecies, H. sapiens sapiens. Humans are notable for their intelligence, language, culture and technology.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Human body (21 C, 21 P)
- ► Human development (18 C, 97 P)
- ► Human habitats (31 C, -25 P)
- ► Human names (9 C, 29 P)
- ► Human populations (9 C, 5 P)
- ► Human reproduction (27 C, 37 P)
- ► Sex differences in humans (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Humans"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).