A hypothesis (plural hypotheses) is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon. For a hypothesis to be a scientific hypothesis, the scientific method requires that one can test it. In contrast, Conjectures are statements which cannot necessarily be empirically tested.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Biological hypotheses (11 C, 44 P)
- Hypothetical impact events (16 P)
- Meteorological hypotheses (15 P)
- Hypothetical processes (9 P)
- Hypothetical technology (10 C, 61 P)
Pages in category "Hypotheses"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.