|Wikimedia Commons has media related to IBM computers.|
This category is for IBM computers and their peripherals.
These categories have generic names, rather than IBM product line names. Following is an incomplete mapping of product lines to categories.
In 2005 announced a new brand, IBM System as an umbrella for all IBM server and storage brands. The name change was finished in 2006 when the IBM xSeries became the IBM System x.
- IBM eServer iSeries became IBM System i -- Category:AS/400
- IBM eServer pSeries became IBM System p -- ?
- IBM eServer xSeries became IBM System x -- ?
- IBM eServer zSeries became IBM System z -- Category:IBM System/360 mainframe line, Category:IBM mainframe technology
- IBM TotalStorage became IBM Storage -- Category:IBM storage devices
- IBM eServer BladeCenter became IBM BladeCenter -- ?
- IBM eServer 1350 became IBM System Cluster 1350 -- ?
In April 2008, IBM announced a rebranding of the System p and its unification with the System i platform. The resulting product line is called IBM Power Systems.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► IBM computer terminals (1 C, 21 P)
- ► IBM display devices (1 C, 13 P)
- ► IBM avionics computers (6 P)
- ► IBM transistorized computers (1 C, 25 P)
- ► IBM vacuum tube computers (17 P)
- ► IBM workstations (4 P)
Pages in category "IBM computers"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).