|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Illuminated manuscripts.|
Types of illuminated manuscript are books often illuminated, such as Psalters, Gospel Books etc. Manuscript illuminators are individual artists. The A-Z sub-categories contain articles on individual manuscripts.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Manuscript illuminators (3 C, 140 P)
- ► Gospel Books (93 P, 2 F)
- ► Jewish illuminated manuscripts (9 P)
- ► Literary illuminated manuscripts (31 P)
- ► Ottonian illuminated manuscripts (24 P)
- ► Illuminated psalters (2 C, 37 P)
- ► Scientific illuminated manuscripts (19 P)
Pages in category "Illuminated manuscripts"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).