Category:Images of the Boy Scouts of America
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Boy Scouts of America.|
Only free images (Public Domain, GFDL, and free Creative Commons) can be in this category because it uses a gallery.
This category is intended to be used for any free use images related to the Boy Scouts of America that do not fit into any of the sub-categories. Types of free images to be included here include:
- Photos of Scout-related events, people, places
- Photos of 3-dimensional artwork or other objects
- Book or magazine covers
- And so forth, as long as they are free.
- Scans or photos of 2-dimensional Scout patches or awards
- Image files depicting 2-dimensional Scout logos
- Similar logo items
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Images of the Boy Scouts of America"
This category contains only the following file.