Category:Immigration to Canada
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Immigration to Canada.|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Canadian immigration law (3 C, 11 P)
- ► People deported from Canada (12 P)
- ► History of immigration to Canada (7 C, 34 P)
- ► Jewish Canadian history (5 C, 51 P)
- ► Canadian nationality law (3 C, 8 P)
- ► Right of asylum in Canada (3 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Immigration to Canada"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canada permanent resident card
- Canada–Quebec Accord
- Canada–United States Safe Third Country Agreement
- Canadian Caregivers Association
- Canadian Certificate of Identity
- Canadian Citizenship Test
- Canadian House of Commons Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration
- Canadian Immigrant Investor Program
- Canadian Multiculturalism Act
- Canadians of convenience
- Citizenship judge