Category:Immigration to the United Kingdom
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Anti-immigration politics in the United Kingdom (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Jewish British history (10 C, 23 P)
- ► People deported from the United Kingdom (22 P)
- ► Immigration to Scotland (7 C, 12 P)
- ► United Kingdom border control (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Visa policy of the United Kingdom (8 P)
- ► Immigration to Wales (6 C)
Pages in category "Immigration to the United Kingdom"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Identity Cards Act 2006
- Immigration Appellate Authority
- Immigration Enforcement
- Immigration into Hampshire
- Immigration Law Practitioners Association
- Indefinite leave to remain
- Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration
- Information Centre about Asylum and Refugees
- International Graduates Scheme
- Ireland Act 1949