||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category is about Educators, i.e. people involved in the practice of education. For people who peer-reviewed research and/or teaches in post-secondary education. see Category:Indian academics.
- For Educationists, i.e. Specialists in theory of education, see Category:Indian educational theorists.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educators from India.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Indian women educators (4 C, 72 P)
- ► Indian Education Service officers (11 P)
- ► Indian schoolteachers (1 C, 31 P)
- ► Indian theoretical physicists (41 P)