Category:Indigenous Australian people
This category is for individual Indigenous Australians.
Indigenous Australians include Australian Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders. People of South Sea Islander descent may be included by popular culture, although they are the descendants of Pacific Islanders brought to Australia during the 19th century as indentured labour on the Queensland sugar canefields.
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Indigenous Australian bushrangers (3 P)
- ► Indigenous Australian feminists (4 P)
- ► Australian Aboriginal guides (1 P)
- ► Indigenous Australian musicians (1 C, 94 P)
- ► Indigenous Australian politicians (48 P)
- ► Indigenous Tasmanian people (12 P)
- ► Indigenous Australian writers (52 P)
Pages in category "Indigenous Australian people"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).