Category:Indigenous languages of the North American Southwest
The region includes parts of the present-day Southwestern United States and northwestern Mexico.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Indigenous languages of Arizona (14 P)
- ► Athabaskan languages (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Hokan languages (10 C, 13 P)
- ► Seri language (2 P)
- ► Uto-Aztecan languages (4 C, 9 P)
- ► Yuman–Cochimí languages (13 P)
Pages in category "Indigenous languages of the North American Southwest"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).