Category:Indigenous languages of the North American Southwest
The indigenous (Native American) languages within the Southwest culture area, which includes parts of the present-day United States and Mexico.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Athabaskan languages (4 C, 3 P)
- ► Hokan languages (10 C, 9 P)
- ► Indigenous languages of the Southwestern United States (6 C, 37 P)
- ► Na-Dene languages (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Seri language (2 P)
- ► Uto-Aztecan languages (3 C, 9 P)
- ► Yuman–Cochimí languages (12 P)
Pages in category "Indigenous languages of the North American Southwest"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).