Category:Indigenous peoples of North America
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Indigenous peoples of North America.|
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Indigenous languages of North America (19 C, 28 P)
- ► Assimilation of indigenous peoples of North America (3 C, 34 P)
- ► Battle of the Little Bighorn (50 P)
- ► Eskimos (4 C, 14 P)
- ► History of indigenous peoples of North America (16 C, 55 P)
- ► History of indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of Aridoamerica (3 C, 28 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of the Subarctic (33 C, 9 P)
- ► Indigenous universities and colleges in North America (1 C, 22 P)
- ► Anti-indigenous racism in North America (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Indigenous peoples of North America stubs (5 C, 444 P)
- ► North America indigenous peoples templates (2 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Indigenous peoples of North America"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
Media in category "Indigenous peoples of North America"
This category contains only the following file.
- Wilson - Address to the American Indians edit.ogg 1 min 44 s; 1.29 MB