Category:Indigenous small-numbered peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This regional sub-category is intended for articles on particular indigenous peoples of this (sub-)region, and related topics.
- See the discussion on the parent category talk page at Category talk:indigenous peoples for suggested criteria to be used in determining whether or not any particular group should be placed in this sub-category.
- The term indigenous peoples used here has a particular, modern analytical sense. As such, not every ethnic grouping of this region will warrant inclusion here. Reference sources should be cited, particularly if the identification as indigenous may be controversial or contested.
- This subcategory contains articles on indigenous peoples of the Russian Federation, legally recognized as Indigenous small-numbered peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East, which excludes a number of peoples, which are commonly understood to be indigenous, but whose populations exceed 50,000 individuals.
- Note that some particular group may be eligible for inclusion in more than one regional sub-category, either because the regional boundaries overlap, or the group is distributed across more than one region. A given group should be placed in its appropriate regional sub-category(ies), and optionally perhaps also its main regional category, rather than the overall parent category indigenous peoples.
- See also: parent category Category:Indigenous peoples
- See also: parent regional category Category:Indigenous peoples of Russia
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Indigenous small-numbered peoples of the North, Siberia and the Far East"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).