From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Indomalaya.|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Chota Nagpur dry deciduous forests (7 P)
- ► Indomalaya ecoregions (6 C, 31 P)
- ► Malabar Coast moist forests (4 P)
- ► Northern dry deciduous forests (4 P)
- ► Odisha semi-evergreen forests (2 P)
- ► Western Himalayan broadleaf forests (1 P)
Pages in category "Indomalaya ecozone"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sinharaja Forest Reserve
- South Deccan Plateau dry deciduous forests
- Southeastern Indochina dry evergreen forests
- Southwestern Sri Lanka rivers and streams
- Sri Lanka dry-zone dry evergreen forests
- Sri Lanka lowland rain forests
- Sri Lanka montane rain forests
- Sumatran tropical pine forests
- Sunda Shelf mangroves