|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Industrial revolution.|
The Industrial Revolution took place in the 18th and 19th centuries. It included inventions in the areas of industry (textiles and metallurgy) supported by developments in mining, transportation, water and steam power. It led to great changes in social structure.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Second Industrial Revolution (5 C, 3 P)
- ► Blast furnaces (2 C, 9 P)
- ► Manufacturing companies established in the 18th century (7 C, 14 P)
- ► Meiji period (14 C, 23 P)
- ► People of the Industrial Revolution (6 C, 212 P)
- ► Industrial Revolution in Scotland (10 P)
- ► History of the textile industry (6 C, 98 P)
Pages in category "Industrial Revolution"
The following 131 pages are in this category, out of 131 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).