|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Industrial design.|
Industrial design is the art and science of developing and defining a products visual, tactile and kinesthetic characteristics.
Product design is synonymous with industrial design. In addition to considering aesthetics, usability, and ergonomics, it can also encompass the engineering of objects, usefulness as well as usability, market placement, and other concerns.
Entertainment design is the art and science of creating worlds that can be told through story in order to evoke stronger reaction and interest. It is to build suspense, and interest. In addition to creating worlds that don't exist, it can also encompass building and creating physical entertainment venues. Entertainment designers usually have industrial design or illustration foundation.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Design writers (26 P)
- ► Product design (1 C, 32 P)
- ► Sensory design (3 P)
Pages in category "Industrial design"
The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Danish design
- Davison Design & Development
- Design 1st
- Design Academy Eindhoven
- Design and Technology
- Design Council
- Design for manufacturability
- Design for X
- Design history
- Design life
- Design methods
- The Design of Everyday Things
- Design patent
- Design thinking
- Deutscher Werkbund
- Diffus Design
- Dimension (company)
- Directive on the legal protection of designs
- Dutch Design Week
- I.D. (magazine)
- Industrial Arts Curriculum Project
- Industrial Design Centre
- Industrial design rights in the European Union
- Industrial Designers Society of America
- Injection moulding
- Thin-wall injection molding
- International Archive of Women in Architecture
- International Council of Societies of Industrial Design
Media in category "Industrial design"
This category contains only the following file.