Category:Infection-related cutaneous condition stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to Infection-related cutaneous condition. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Infection-related cutaneous condition stubs"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Candidal intertrigo
- Candidal onychomycosis
- Chromobacteriosis infection
- Chronic undermining burrowing ulcer
- Congenital cutaneous candidiasis
- Coolie itch
- Copra itch
- Coral dermatitis
- Cutaneous actinomycosis
- Cutaneous diphtheria infection
- Cutaneous group B streptococcal infection
- Cutaneous Pasteurella hemolytica infection
- Cutaneous Streptococcus iniae infection
- Cysticercosis cutis
- Papular purpuric gloves and socks syndrome
- Papulonecrotic tuberculid
- Pigmented wart
- Pityrosporum folliculitis
- Post-kala-azar dermal leishmaniasis
- Post-vaccination follicular eruption
- Primary cutaneous aspergillosis
- Primary cutaneous coccidioidomycosis
- Primary cutaneous histoplasmosis
- Primary gonococcal dermatitis
- Primary inoculation tuberculosis
- Primary pulmonary coccidioidomycosis
- Primary pulmonary histoplasmosis
- Progressive disseminated histoplasmosis
- Progressive vaccinia
- Proximal subungual onychomycosis