Category:Infection-related cutaneous conditions
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Infection-related cutaneous conditions.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Bacterium-related cutaneous conditions (4 C, 215 P)
- ► Mycosis-related cutaneous conditions (129 P)
- ► Parasitic infestations, stings, and bites of the skin (1 C, 149 P)
- ► Virus-related cutaneous conditions (1 C, 130 P)
- ► Infection-related cutaneous condition stubs (127 P)