|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes S00-T14 should be included in this category.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Injuries.|
Injury is damage or harm caused to the structure or function of the body caused by an outside agent or force, which may be physical or chemical. A severe and perhaps life-threatening injury is called a major trauma.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Dislocations, sprains and strains (29 P)
- ► Fictional characters with disfigurements (66 P)
- ► Healing (3 C, 11 P)
- ► Injuries from lightning strikes (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Neurotrauma (5 C, 106 P)
- ► Overuse injuries (42 P)
- ► Yoga injuries (1 P)
Pages in category "Injuries"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).