Category:Integral overseas territories
In contrast to Category:Dependent territories
- Territories of the United States#Incorporated and unincorporated territories
- Overseas departments of France
- Dissolution of the Netherlands Antilles
- Autonomous communities of Spain#Autonomous cities and "plazas de soberanía"
For a discussion of Northern Ireland (and all of Ireland 1801-1922) as an integrated part of the United Kingdom, see Simon Winchester, Outposts: Journeys to the Surviving Relics of the British Empire (London & New York, 2003), p. 12.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Easter Island (13 C, 36 P, 1 F)
- ► Federal Dependencies of Venezuela (14 P)
- ► Galápagos Province (6 C, 2 P)
- ► Territory of Hawaii (3 C, 16 P)
- ► Islands of Tokyo (3 C, 36 P)
- ► Northern Ireland (25 C, 6 P)
- ► Overseas departments of France (5 C, 7 P)
- ► Palmyra Atoll (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Svalbard (15 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Integral overseas territories"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).