|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Interfaith.|
Interfaith or interfaith dialogue refers to cooperative and positive interaction between people of different religious traditions at both the individual and institutional level with the aim of deriving a common ground in belief through a concentration on similarities between faiths.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Eastern Orthodox ecumenical and interfaith relations (1 C, 15 P)
- ► Hindu and Islamic interfaith topics (1 P)
- ► Islamic and Jewish interfaith topics (20 P)
- ► Interfaith organizations (1 C, 52 P)
- ► Interfaith romance films (37 P)
Pages in category "Interfaith"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).