|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Interfaith.|
Interfaith or interfaith dialogue refers to cooperative and positive interaction between people of different religious traditions at both the individual and institutional level with the aim of deriving a common ground in belief through a concentration on similarities between faiths.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Eastern Orthodox ecumenical and interfaith relations (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Hindu and Islamic interfaith topics (1 P)
- ► Islamic and Jewish interfaith topics (20 P)
- ► Interfaith organizations (1 C, 52 P)
- ► Interfaith romance films (1 C, 37 P)
Pages in category "Interfaith"
The following 71 pages are in this category, out of 71 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).