International or global standards are agreements on common technical approaches that are used world-wide.
Typical examples are:
- Internet standards — HTTP, SMTP, HTML, XML, etc.
- SI units of measure
- Electrical power — 110V and 220V
- A and AA battery sizes
- GSM standard for mobile/cell phones
- A0/A1/A2/A3/A4 paper sizes
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is the main global standards organization.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "International standards"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Indian and ISO standards for dimensioning
- International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board
- International Code of Nomenclature of Bacteria
- International Energy Conservation Code
- International Standards on Auditing
- International System of Units
- ISA 310 Knowledge of the Business
- ISA 320 Audit Materiality
- ISA 400 Risk Assessments and Internal Control
- ISA 500 Audit Evidence
- ISA 501 Audit Evidence – Additional Considerations for Specific Items
- ISAE 3000
- ISAE 3402
- ISO 26262
- ISPM 15