Category:Internet governance organizations
This category comprised primarily organizations that are presently or previously involved in Internet governance.
For organizations primarily involved in advocating for or against particular topics or approaches within Internet governance, please see Category:Internet governance advocacy groups.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Internet governance organizations"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- IE Domain Registry
- IETF Administrative Oversight Committee
- International Multilateral Partnership Against Cyber Threats
- International Telecommunication Union
- Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
- Internet Engineering Steering Group
- Internet Engineering Task Force
- Internet Governance Forum
- Internet Mail Consortium
- Internet Research Steering Group
- Internet Research Task Force
- Internet Society
- Internet Society – Bulgaria
- Internet Society Nepal
- Internet Technical Committee
- ISOC Luxembourg
- ISOC Morocco
- Israel Internet Association
Media in category "Internet governance organizations"
This category contains only the following file.
- Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (logo).png 426 × 162; 6 KB