Category:Internet technology companies
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Internet companies.|
This category is for companies concerned with the process or delivery of the internet (its infrastructure).
For companies whose main business is to use the internet to make sales to the public, see Category:Online retailers. For companies whose main business is to use the internet for other than retail purposes, see Category:Online companies.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Content delivery networks (27 P)
- ► Domain name registrars (1 C, 39 P)
- ► Internet company founders (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Internet services supporting OpenID (1 C, 27 P)
- ► Shell account providers (5 P)