Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mathematicians from Ireland.|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Irish mathematicians"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Giolla Íosa Mac Fir Bisigh
- James MacCullagh
- Richard MacDonnell (scholar)
- Des MacHale
- Annie Russell Maunder
- John McCarthy (mathematician)
- Maeve McCarthy
- Albert Joseph McConnell
- James Robert McConnell
- James McMahon (mathematician)
- Carew Arthur Meredith
- Thomas Meredith
- George Minchin
- Colm Mulcahy
- Francis Dominic Murnaghan (mathematician)
- Gerard Murphy (mathematician)
- Robert Murphy (mathematician)
- Richard Murray (mathematician)