Category:Islands of Indonesia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Islands of Indonesia.|
|This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should contain only subcategories.|
The islands of Borneo, New Guinea and Timor include non-Indonesian areas. The Indonesian portion of Borneo is included here as Category:Kalimantan and Kalimantan; the Indonesian portion of New Guinea is included here as Category:Western New Guinea and West Papua (region); the Indonesian portion of Timor is included here as Category:West Timor and West Timor.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Lists of islands of Indonesia (5 P)
- ► Flores Island (Indonesia) (2 C, 42 P)
- ► Islands of Bali (6 P)
- ► Islands of Central Sulawesi (2 P)
- ► Islands of Java (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Islands of Kalimantan (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Islands of Sulawesi (4 C, 25 P)
- ► Islands of Sumatra (10 C, 57 P)
- ► Islands of the Maluku Islands (7 C, 49 P)
- ► Islands of the Sunda Strait (1 C, 12 P)
- ► Islands of West Nusa Tenggara (3 P)
- ► Islands of Western New Guinea (5 C, 21 P)
- ► Java (22 C, 10 P)
- ► Kalimantan (15 C, 25 P)
- ► Lombok (5 C, 15 P)
- ► Madura Island (3 C, 17 P)
Pages in category "Islands of Indonesia"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).