Category:Islands of the Indian Ocean
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Islands of the Indian Ocean.|
- Islands of the Indian Ocean — off the coasts of eastern Africa, southern Asia, and western Australia.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Islands of the Bay of Bengal (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Christmas Island (18 C, 8 P)
- ► Extinct birds of Indian Ocean islands (1 C, 39 P)
- ► Islands of the Persian Gulf (5 C, 15 P)
- ► Timor (5 C, 5 P)
- ► Zanzibar (18 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Islands of the Indian Ocean"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).