Category:Islands of the Indian Ocean
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Islands of the Indian Ocean.|
- Islands of the Indian Ocean — off the coasts of eastern Africa, southern Asia, and western Australia.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Islands of the Bay of Bengal (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Christmas Island (15 C, 8 P)
- ► Extinct birds of Indian Ocean islands (1 C, 38 P)
- ► Islands of Western Australia (11 C, 9 P)
- ► Islands of the Persian Gulf (5 C, 16 P)
- ► Islands of the Red Sea (1 C, 25 P)
- ► Timor (6 C, 8 P)
- ► Zanzibar (18 C, 27 P)
Pages in category "Islands of the Indian Ocean"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).