Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law of Italy.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Alcohol law in Italy (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Italian jurists (5 C, 150 P)
- ► Judiciary of Italy (1 C, 10 P)
- ► Italian nationality law (2 C)
- ► Referendums in Italy (1 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Italian law"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Italian civil code
- Constitution of Italy
- Constitution of Italy (1802)
- Constitution of the Cisalpine Republic (1797)
- Constitution of the Cisalpine Republic (1798)
- Constitution of the Cisalpine Republic (1801)
- Constitutional laws of Italy
- Constitutional Statute of Italy
- Copyright law of Italy
- Corruption in Italy