|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Art of Japan.|
There is not always a stark line. For example, installations of contemporary art may not be tangible (light art, etc.), or have performing arts elements. Industrial design, graphic design, decorative art, or any other artwork and illustrations used in publications, advertisement, merchandise, etc. may be elevated to art status under certain criteria.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Art exhibitions in Japan (5 P)
- ► Ikebana (9 P)
- ► Japanese calligraphy (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Japanese lacquerware (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Ryukyuan art (1 P)
- ► Ukiyo-e (7 C, 15 P, 1 F)
- ► Zen art and culture (2 C, 16 P)
- ► Japanese art stubs (1 C, 75 P)
Pages in category "Japanese art"
The following 72 pages are in this category, out of 72 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).