From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Law of Japan.|
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Japanese business law (12 P)
- ► Japanese family law (5 P)
- ► Japanese intellectual property law (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Ministers of Justice of Japan (35 P)
- ► Japanese patent law (2 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Japanese law"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Abortion in Japan
- Act on National Flag and Anthem (Japan)
- Administrative Appeal Act
- Administrative guidance
- Administrative Litigation Act
- Administrative Procedure Act (Japan)
- Administrative scrivener
- Airport Law
- Alien registration in Japan
- Article 9 of the Japanese Constitution
- Article 96 of the Japanese Constitution
- Atomic Energy Basic Law
- Attorney at foreign law
- Attorneys in Japan