|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Judges.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Note: Articles about individuals should be included in the appropriate subcategory e.g. "Canadian judges" and "20th-century Canadian judges"
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Case law by judge (10 C)
- ► LGBT judges (76 P)
- ► Expatriate judges (2 C)
- ► Fictional judges (1 C, 33 P)
- ► International court and tribunal judges (23 C, 1 P)
- ► Lists of judges (10 C, 36 P)
- ► Sharia judges (7 C, 44 P)
- ► Television judges (30 P)
- ► Women judges (3 C, 90 P)
Pages in category "Judges"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).