Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Karađorđević dynasty was the last royal house of Serbia and Yugoslavia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to House of Karađorđević.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Karađorđević dynasty"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Alexander Karađorđević, Prince of Serbia
- Alexander I of Yugoslavia
- Alexander, Crown Prince of Yugoslavia
- Prince Alexander of Yugoslavia (1924–2016)
- Prince Alexander of Yugoslavia (born 1982)
- Alexandra of Yugoslavia
- Prince Alexis Karageorgevich
- Prince Andrew of Yugoslavia
- Sebastian Arcelus
- Prince Arsen of Yugoslavia