Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Karnataka.|
- State of Karnataka ( Kannada language: ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ) — one of the five states in the South India Region of India.
- Karnataka's capital city is Bangalore.
- The state was formerly named Mysore, until renamed Karnataka in 1973.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Karnataka (23 C, 3 P)
- ► Divisions of Karnataka (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Flora of Karnataka (5 C, 51 P)
- ► Organisations based in Karnataka (8 C, 17 P)
- ► Karnataka stubs (4 C, 104 P)
Pages in category "Karnataka"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).