From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Karnataka.|
- State of Karnataka ( Kannada language: ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ) — one of the five states in the South India Region of India.
- Karnataka's capital city is Bangalore.
- The state was formerly named Mysore, until renamed Karnataka in 1973.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Buildings and structures in Karnataka (21 C, 2 P)
- ► Divisions of Karnataka (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Flora of Karnataka (5 C, 18 P)
- ► Islam in Karnataka (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Organisations based in Karnataka (7 C, 15 P)
- ► Karnataka stubs (4 C, 95 P)
Pages in category "Karnataka"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).