Category:Kent building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in Kent. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Kent building and structure stubs"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- The Canterbury Academy
- Castle Community College
- The Charles Dickens School
- Church of All Saints, Murston
- Clarendon House Grammar School
- Cobham Park (cricket ground)
- Cockham Wood Fort
- Combwell Priory
- The Community College Whitstable
- Cornwallis Academy
- Coxheath Common
- Crown & Thistle, Gravesend
- Crundells Wharf
- St Anselm's Catholic School
- St Augustine Academy, Maidstone
- St Edmund's Catholic School, Dover
- St George's Church of England School
- St. John the Evangelist, Penge
- St John's Catholic Comprehensive School
- St. Radegund's Abbey
- The Schools at Somerhill
- Scot's Hall
- Senacre Technology College
- Sittingbourne Community College
- Smythe's Megalith
- Spade House
- St George's Boys School
- St George's Church, Beckenham
- Strood Academy
- Swingfield Preceptory